Friday 14 December 2012

"The Day Begins And Nobody Is Awake"

To focus on one thing suggests that others will be neglected. I have been writing a little, and for that, I have been blogging a little less.

Something has been submitted for possible publication. A little flash. Shield your eyes.

And this evening I have written a slight bit of an old idea, a novella about relationships I think. Or family. Or death. I'm not really sure what it's about yet. I just know when it's set, and a few things I want to happen. And that it's not enough for a novel, but feels too big to be a short story.

So tonight I am distracted. And maybe this is a good thing.

Consider this - the less I am here the more I am potentially there. In the world of literary wonder. But then again, maybe I am just being lazy. Using one excuse to cover the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment