Wednesday 22 May 2013

A Light Was Switched On

The era of The Smile left long ago. But that is not to say there is no hope.

Just because things are bumpy, just because things feel consistently downhill, is not enough to warrant complete give up. Things are not in a total free fall. Things may feel like they are steadily declining, but there is still hope.

We are not as alone as we think we are, but we may still feel it. Just because we are supposed to be happy does not mean that we are.

Just because I am not in the right place does not mean I have to stay there. We may not have the power to manipulate time, but we have the ability to take control of our geographical positions. If it is a new background, or new faces, or just an abstract freshness that you seek, then there should be little to stop you.

I need to meet new people. Excluding this refreshing weekend, I have been unable to converse in a comfortable way with others. My current hometown is not (to be terribly general) of the same mind-sight or age-set as myself and it is not a healthy feeling to be alone around others.

But enough of that.

Blogging is still perhaps a negative thing put beside a positive thing. An abused power that is meddled with in various ways. It doesn't make me any better just because I feel aware of it. I'm still adding to the pile.

For now. Let it stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment