Saturday 18 May 2013

Listen To This Gargle

There is another possibility.

We are social creatures to some extent, and it has been known that we can talk a lifetime away. Perhaps this internet is not supposed to be something sacred. What if all of this is just humanity's dumping ground?

In adding to it, we are venting our needless aspects in a hope that what we can bring about in reality is condensed and a little more concise.

Oh nonsense. That is nothing like the truth of it. It's wishful to hope that this, all of this, is to aid in some way.
Sure, there is so much goodness online, there is a haven of free information that could set your mind free in a blissful glee. But we're not all willing to wade through waist-high shit to find a single diamond. A very materialistic image, I do apologise.

I'm close to moving to another country. Maybe I have just been given too much time to think. Maybe excuses are not what's needed.

Insert a suitable closing line here.
I'm churning out nonsense for the moment. Either I will get better or I will leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment